Birds – and in particular pigeons and gulls – can become a nuisance and a danger to human health and safety. A range of properties can be adversely affected, including schools, offices, residential premises, retail properties, industrial sites and transport hubs. We provide a top quality service to keep our clients’ properties safe and free from the health risks caused by bird fouling and associated problems.
We aim to improve the quality of the environment and the communities where people live by listening to our clients’ needs and implementing solutions quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. Our work is carried out by fully trained and accredited members of staff, who wear personal protective equipment at all times to safeguard them from hazards. Our employment policies include using the government’s Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to run criminal checks on employees. All bird control work is carried out using humane procedures.
Our services include:
- A free quotation for your work carried out by our experienced surveyor
- A full health and safety assessment
- Guano removal and the application of disinfectants
We employ the most up to date methods as bird deterrents, including:
- Bird control netting, wire and spiking
- Electronic deterrent systems
- Bird proofing gel
Our services are priced competitively, and we conduct them with a strong emphasis on health and safety procedures. At GPS, we are accredited by the following:
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) SafeContractor
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA)
GPS works to the highest international standards, and we have achieved ISO14001 and ISO9001 accreditation.