The best businesses need the best solutions, and at GPS we are striving to be, quite simply, the best facilities and buildings services company delivering the best solutions. We want to make a real difference in local communities through the work we carry out in schools, public spaces and social housing projects.
Our portfolio of projects includes both public and private sector schemes – notably education establishments, industrial sites, offices, residential buildings, retail premises and transport hubs. We guarantee to offer services of the highest quality in areas such as building and maintenance; cleaning, including bird control; grounds maintenance and waste management.
We tailor our services to the requirements of our clients, offering a bespoke approach to implementing what is required to meet your needs.
Our priorities include:
- Employing highly trained and qualified staff
- Listening to what our clients need and responding accordingly
- Top quality work that we are happy to guarantee
- Best practice in health and safety
- Close cooperation with our communities of interest
- Completing projects on time and within budget
- Careful vetting of any contractors we may employ
- Ensuring our implemented solutions improve the environment
- All GPS employees are subject to screening by the government’s Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for criminal records. We employ uniformed members of staff and carry out both ad hoc and contract works. Our company uses the latest in IT software for project management and vehicle tracking to improve organisation and efficiency.
- Fully licensed and insured, GPS has accreditation from a number of official schemes, including the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) and the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS).